feral cat

Post your questions, information, and pictures of your four legged friends here.
Forum rules
Forum rules
Guidelines for Pets forum

Wylie City Ordinance: Kennels will not be allowed in residentially zoned areas. (Code 1991, ch. 2, § 13.00; Code 1997, § 18-7)

Definition: Kennel means any premises wherein any person engages in the business of boarding, breeding, buying, letting for hire, training for a fee, or selling dogs and cats.

The Wylie View does not allow posts advertising illegal activity.
Please do not use this forum to advertise or solicit breeding services.

Please remember that the Wylie View does not allow the sale of animals.
You are welcome to post animals that need new homes here, but do not request a fee of any kind.
buzzardswife

feral cat

Post by buzzardswife » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:50 pm

We have a feral cat I leave dry food on back porch and she's had a litter of 3 babies, Sept 16. What's the cheapest place to get a feral fixed, if I can catch her? The babies are so fuzzy and cute, but they scatter when they see someone
    Good Morning America, I Love You
      I Love Sprinkles' Cupcakes, Dallas,Tx

Alicia
    Site Admin

Re: feral cat

Post by Alicia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 am

I'll have to look it up, but if you capture here their is a place in Dallas that will do it for a donation it think. Do a google search for "Trap and Release" in Dallas and "feral cat"
    Loving Life in Wylie, Texas!

Speakers and Authors: Give Your Audience More! using the industry's only Speakers and Authors Briefcase from Back of the Room Productions.